CMBC students build on the core strengths in their discipline and integrate marine, climate, and biological sciences with economics, communications, political science and other disciplines into their training.
Who are CMBC Students?
- Ph.D. students working with CMBC participating faculty
- PIER Ph.D. students (from any department)
- MAS-MBC students
Participation in CMBC programs and activities is open to all UCSD students regardless of departmental or curricular group affiliation.
On-campus items of interest to CMBC students
- Sign up for the Scripps Science Policy Discussion Group
- Interdisciplinary Forum on Environmental Research (IFER)
- Center for Arts and Humanities
Sites of interest to interdisciplinary researchers