CMBC students build on the core strengths in their discipline and integrate marine, climate, and biological sciences with economics, communications, political science and other disciplines into their training.
Who are CMBC Students?
- Ph.D. students working with CMBC participating faculty
- PIER Ph.D. students (from any department)
- MAS-MBC students
Participation in CMBC programs and activities is open to all UCSD students regardless of departmental or curricular group affiliation.
On-campus items of interest to CMBC students
- Sign up for the Scripps Science Policy Discussion Group (meeting Friday 12:00 p.m. Vaughan 100)
- Interdisciplinary Forum on Environmental Research (IFER)
- Critical Ecologies Research Group – Center for Humanities (collaborator with IFER)
Sites of interest to interdisciplinary researchers