In today’s evolving economic environment, there still seems to be endless regulatory and fiscal changes and challenges when acquiring or selling a company. In order to successfully navigate an M&A transaction, it is critical that buyers and sellers understand what will be required to be successful in their strategic transaction efforts.
What you will learn:
- How companies are obtaining financing in today's market;
- How to properly conduct due diligence from a buyer's and seller's perspective;
- Current landscape of the M&A market (valuations, financing alternatives and deal trends);
- How to address a variety of confidentiality concerns in an M&A transaction;
- How making operational, financial and legal decisions can help your company maintain its value and remain an attractive partner through the sale process;
- How operating efficiency, customer/supplier quality, strategic focus, key management effectiveness and other non-financial metrics affect valuations and deal terms; and
- How to plan and implement a successful post-acquisition integration strategy.