We fund and train student inventors and entrepreneurs who want to address important problems in the world through new technology-based ventures. Our E-Team Program provides up to $25k in funding, immersive workshops, and specialized coaching to student STEM innovators to help them move their inventions into the marketplace. More information and application can be found here.
- Do you have a science or technology invention?
- Could your invention scale to address a social or environmental need? Some examples of types of technologies we fund include medical or healthcare-related
devices, clean energy technologies, and technologies for low-resource settings.
- Does your team include two or more students (grad or undergrad)?
- Does your team have a faculty advisor?
- Is your university a VentureWell member?
UCSD is a VentureWell member, so UCSD students are eligible to apply! Guidelines for making a team can be found here.