The Living Light Conference is a forum for researchers from around the globe and across disciplines to present their groundbreaking work. It will be hosted at the Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego from Wednesday May 4th to Friday May 6th, 2016.
Register here to attend.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Light in Nature: Ecology and Optics
- Coloration and Luminescence in Living Organisms
- Biological Photonic Structures
- Physics of Light Manipulation
- Interactions with Light and Bioinspired Applications