The article “Bioluminescent Bays Shine Light on Puerto Rico’s Resilience” published on Nova Next, the digital publication of NOVA, the PBS science documentary series, features the bioluminescent bays of Puerto Rico, and discusses the impact of Hurricane Maria, which slammed into Puerto Rico in September 2017 as a Category 4 hurricane.
- Article about Infinity Cube, a Bioluminescence Art Exhibit
- Why is the Iconic Bioluminescent Dinoflagellate Noctiluca not Bioluminescent along the West Coast of the USA?
- Article on Puerto Rico Bioluminescent Bays
- Article on the Art and Science of Bioluminescence
- Remembering Physicist and Educator Dr. Jim Rohr