Items considered during the admissions review:
- Possession of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher education, or the equivalent, with training comparable in standard and content to that provided by the University of California.
- Minimum undergraduate/post-baccalaureate record (a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final two years of study expected)
- Work experience in climate or a related environmental field is required.
- Completion of online application for graduate admission
- Resume or curriculum vitae (emailed to email@example.com)
- Compelling statement of purpose including a description of individual strengths and interests, how the program will benefit the applicant professionally
- Academic and professional strength and potential described by the letters of recommendation (3)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (for international applicants): The university-wide minimum TOEFL score required for consideration for graduate admission is 550 for the paper and pencil administered test (PBT), and 80 for the internet based test (iBT).
NOTE: (GRE/GMAT results are not required for the MAS degree)
If you have GRE/GMAT results that are very good and will strengthen your application then you may submit them.