- Mail: Physical mail locations and procedures.
- Mailing Lists: Share announcements for everything from academic alerts from your department to selling old furniture.
- Parking Permit Access Sticker: Students, faculty and staff need this on your permit in order to park here. (Login required secure)
- Policies: Policies and procedures governing operations at Scripps Oceanography.
- Scripps Presentations, Documents, and Logos: Strategic Plan, All-Hands presentations, and other documents. (Login required secure)
- Staff Council: Membership and documentation. (Login required secure)
- Scripps Space Database: Who building spaces have been allocated to. (Login required secure)
- Style Guide: Internal style guide for our website, publications, signage, and exhibits.
- Foundation Proposal Opportunities, July-August-September 2020 (PDF)
- Dependent Care Travel Grant Application for Researchers and Project Scientists
- Entrepreneurial Resources: How to protect and develop your innovations.
- Faculty Resources: Offices and resources supporting Scripps faculty. (Login required secure)
- Managing Your Online Presence: How to update your profile, directory listing, and more.
- Create / Update Your Profile: Update research interests, change your photo, or explain your job – by submitting new information.
- Research Profiles: For academics, your Scripps Scholars research profile highlights your research interests, publications, biography and more.
- Scripps Pier Access: Request access to the Scripps Pier for research purposes, scientific diving, sampling, or instrument testing. Subject to approval. (Login required secure)
Scripps Postdoctoral Scholar Handbook
- Scripps Postdoctoral Scholar Handbook, v. 10.7.19