UCSD Mail Services
- Where to buy postage stamps; How to purchase stamps using recharge
- Upper Campus Mail Services; Official Campus Addresses, Mail Codes, Mailing Lists; Tracking Incoming Mail; Forms; Policies; Contacts
- Mail Safety
- Domestic Mail
- International Mail
For additional information on upper campus resources, please go to UCSD Mail Services or call (858) 534-1164.
USPS Collection Boxes
There are no USPS collection boxes on the SIO campus. The closest USPS collection boxes are located at:
- 8080 La Jolla Shores Drive. Last collection: 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 12:00 p.m. Saturday. No Sunday collection.
- 2132 Avenida de la Playa. Last collection: 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 12:00 p.m. Saturday. No Sunday collection.
FedEx Pick up Locations at SIO
- Center for Coastal Studies reception area, outside of room 309A
- Hubbs Hall reception area, outside of room 4435
- Scripps Administration Building - PICK UP NO LONGER AVAILABLE
It is advisable to drop off packages at any of these locations by 3:00 p.m., Monday-Friday. All packages have to be scheduled for pick up. Please call Federal Express at 1-800-GOFEDEX, or schedule online.
There is a daily FedEx pick up at 4:30 p.m. in La Jolla Shores Plaza office building at 2223 Avenida de la Playa, La Jolla, CA 92037. There is also a UPS drop-off box at this location with last pick up at 4:30 p.m.