UCSD Mail Services
- Where to buy postage stamps; How to purchase stamps using recharge
- Upper Campus Mail Services; Official Campus Addresses, Mail Codes, Mailing Lists; Tracking Incoming Mail; Forms; Policies; Contacts
- Mail Safety
- Domestic Mail
- International Mail
For additional information on upper campus resources, please go to UCSD Mail Services or call (858) 534-1164.
USPS Collection Boxes
There are no USPS collection boxes on the SIO campus. The closest USPS collection boxes are located at:
- 8080 La Jolla Shores Drive. Last collection: 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 12:00 p.m. Saturday. No Sunday collection.
- 2132 Avenida de la Playa. Last collection: 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 12:00 p.m. Saturday. No Sunday collection.
FedEx has discontinued their pickups at all the former drop-off locations at SIO. You have several options for sending domestic and international mail via UCSD Mail Services.
The preferred method for FedEx shipments is the UCSD Desktop Shipping Center. If your package weighs over 70 pounds, or contains hazardous material, do not follow these instructions. UCSD Shipping must process the package.
If you use an FedEx Airbill and use your department's FedEx account number, charge a third party, or charge a credit card, you can take your package to a drop box location:
Near Scripps - FedEx and UPS drop boxes
- La Jolla Shores Plaza, 2223 Avenida de la Playa (last pickup 4:30)
UCSD - FedEx drop box locations (Please see boxes for posted pick up times. Times will vary.)
- Medical Teaching Facility
- Bonner Hall Loading Dock
- Pacific Hall
- Center for Neural Circuits and Behavior
- Price Center ATM Site
- McGill Hall
- Social Science Bldg, 1st floor
- Moores Cancer Center, 2nd floor
- ECOB, 1st floor