Guidance and Forms
(Proposal Submission Deadline Policy, SIO Late Submission Waiver Process, Forms, etc.)
- Authority to Sign. Not sure whether you can sign an agreement on your own? Contact Frank Truong.
- Forms Can't find your form? Contact Ann Dunbar.
- Foundation_Interest Group Funding Is it a gift or a grant? What is the IDC? Contact Elizabeth Meier.
- Heads up! Examples of when advance notice to C and G for an upcoming proposal is needed. Contact Elizabeth Meier.
- IDC Waivers When is an Indirect Cost Exception/Waiver needed? What is the Policy/Process for requesting it? Contact Judy Cheng.
- NASA PI Form This form is required for proposals to NASA, including for Flow-through NASA funding. Contact Cherry Grihalva.
- NIH Other Support
- NIH requires that ALL research support available to a researcher (domestic & foreign, funded or unfunded, held at UCSD or elsewhere) be reported in current and pending submissions. Other Support must be signed by the researcher using DocuSign. Copies of contracts specific to foreign appointments and/or employment must be submitted to NIH. Contact Elizabeth Meier
- Proposal Development Kuali, Budgets/SIO Tuition Remission, Subawards, and more.
- Proposal Budget Justification Example Contact C&G Analyst responsible for proposal.
- Proposal Submission Deadline Policy Contact C&G Analyst responsible for proposal.
- Sales and Services Agreements. Is it Service or Research? Coordinate in advance with Frank Truong.
- SBIR-STTR Quick Reference Guide Dec 2018 Contact Frank Truong.
- SIO Late Submission Waiver Process Procedure to be used if SIO C&G 2 business days deadline cannot be met.
- UCOP Sponsor Codes Contact Ann Dunbar .
- Use of vessels or boats Guidance on the use of vessels or boats in research projects. Contact Elizabeth Meier.
- Vital Information Find DUNS/UEI, TIN/EID, Audit Information (DCAA Contact), Indirect Cost Rate Agreement, etc.
(Export Control, Intellectual Property, Research Terms and Conditions, Uniform Guidance)