- Mesoscale to submesoscale phenomena
- Bio-physical interactions
- Regional to high-resolution modeling
- Offshore wind farm simulations
- B.S. Biological Physics, Georgetown University (2022)
I'm interested in submesoscale to mesoscale coastal dynamics, coupling of physical and biogeochemical modeling, offshore wind simulations of changing coastal and biophysical interactions, and climate change impacts on ocean feedbacks. I'm curious about how we can use natural systems as climate solutions, including ocean carbon storage and sequestration, marine rehabilitation, and marine energy sources.