The results from the inaugural Scripps Student Video Challenge are in! Thanks to all the students who participated in this fun challenge.
Student votes determined the following winners:
- Climate-Ocean-Atmosphere Program: "Triton's Ray" by Phil Bresnahan
- Geosciences of the Earth, Oceans, & Planets Program: "Why Scripps?" by Randelle Bundy
- Ocean Biosciences Program and MAS/MBC: "CMBC Student Profile" by Chris Neighbors
- Earth Sciences Major: "Scripps Institution of Oceanography: Dare to Know" by Clifford Hoang
- Marine Biology Major: "Why Scripps?" by Matthias Scheer
- Second place winner (across all categories): “Why Scripps?” by Emily Kelly and Matt Siegfried
Awards will be formally announced and distributed at Scripps Day on June 13.