The results from the inaugural Scripps Student Video Challenge are in! Thanks to all the students who participated in this fun challenge.
Student votes determined the following winners:
- Climate-Ocean-Atmosphere Program: "Triton's Ray" by Phil Bresnahan
- Geosciences of the Earth, Oceans, & Planets Program: "Why Scripps?" by Randelle Bundy
- Ocean Biosciences Program and MAS/MBC: "CMBC Student Profile" by Chris Neighbors
- Earth Sciences Major: "Scripps Institution of Oceanography: Dare to Know" by Clifford Hoang
- Marine Biology Major: "Why Scripps?" by Matthias Scheer
- Second place winner (across all categories): “Why Scripps?” by Emily Kelly and Matt Siegfried
Awards will be formally announced and distributed at Scripps Day on June 13.
Undergraduate student examines cephalopods and their role in the diet ...