- Standard Operating Procedures
- All users must take the mandatory online EH&S Metal Waste and Recycling Training.
- All users must take the 4-hour in person training offered by MSDC personnel prior to using any of the equipment. This class is by appointment only and can be no more than 4 people at any given time. The total cost is 380.00 whether it is a single person or up to 4 people.
- All users must schedule their time on the MSDC Staff Shop calendar prior to use.
- FOB will be issued to access the area after the required training credentials have been performed.
- Please provide Project and Task number to Karen Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org prior to scheduling.
- No more than 4 people are allowed in the Staff Shop at any given time.
- Safety glasses and toe covered boots must be worn while in the Staff Shop.
- Ear protection is provided but not mandatory
- Face masks must always be worn
- Disinfect equipment after every use
- Door must remain open while working in the Staff Shop.
- The entire area must be swept and cleaned after every use. Failure to do so will result in additional labor charges by MSDC personnel.
- Report any equipment malfunctions to MSDC Supervisor by email. email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users must provide their own raw materials or can be purchased from MSDC. All raw materials must be stored in the material rack furnished by MSDC.
- Users must remove personal tools each day. If you are scheduled to use the area for more than one or more consecutive day, then personnel tools can be left on site until the job has been completed.
- MSDC is not responsible for personal equipment and materials that is either lost, stolen, or broken.
- Any tooling or equipment that breaks during use must be reported to an MSDC Supervisor. The departments Project/Task number will be charged to replace or fix damaged goods.
- Failure to abide by these rules and regulations will forfeit the user’s rights to use the Staff Shop area.
- MSDC Staff Shop Recharge
Hours of operation
Mon-Fri 6:00am – 2:30pm
- $150.00 per month/per user
- Day use: 50.00per day