Campus One Card
The Campus One Card is the official UCSD ID Card as of the winter of 2019. The Campus One Card replaced the old legacy UCSD ID cards and are enabled with multiple chip technologies to access various UCSD resources, including approved building access at SIO. The Campus One Card will replace the need for keys to external building doors in all SIO buildings with electronic access controls. To request SIO building access via your Campus One Card, fill out and submit the Building Access Request Form.
About Campus One Card
Your Campus One Card is your employee ID and key to the campus. In addition to serving as your official photo identification card and security badge, the Campus Card can give you access to campus buildings and events, and lets you:
- Check out books and materials through UCSD Libraries.
- Use it as a debit card at various campus dining facilities.
- Use your ID to purchase a rec card or gain access to recreation classes and facilities.
- Get discounts or free admission to sporting events and other campus activities.
- Get discounts on attractions and events through the UCSD Box Office.
- Get discounted rides on public transportation.
- Show your affiliation, if needed, on UCSD shuttles.
- Get employee discounts on attractions, electronics, education, movies, and more.
For current Faculty and Staff employees, upgrading to the Campus One Card should be done through the Campus Cards Office.
Students: Incoming students for the fall 2018 quarter were the first to be issued the Campus One Card for their student IDs. Undergraduate and graduate students who matriculated prior to fall 2018 should upgrade to the new Campus One Card ID, if they haven’t done so already. For a limited time before the fall quarter of 2021, this upgrade will be at no cost to students. Students can submit a case ticket via the Services and Support Portal to request a new Campus One Card ID.